Camp Registration is now open!
Please click on the camp for which you wish to register:
- Collegiate Referee Training Camp: February 24-25, Tampa, Florida
- Referee Training Camp: March 24-25, Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Advanced Line Judge Camp: March 31-April 1, Los Angeles, California
- Collegiate Referee Training Camp: March 31-April 1, Los Angeles, California
- Referee Training Camp: April 1-2, Atlanta, Georgia
- Advanced Referee Training Camp: April 7-8, Houston, Texas
- Advanced Line Judge Training Camp: April 7-8, Houston, Texas
- Referee Training Camp: April 7-8, Albany, New York
- Collegiate Referee Training Camp: April 21-22, Knoxville, Tennessee
Terms & Conditions:
- Referee Training Camp, Collegiate Referee Training Camp, and/or Line Judge Training Camp - If you are unable to attend a camp for which you have registered, PAVO will attempt to fill that slot with a replacement camper. If another camper is found to fill that slot, your camp registration fee will be fully refunded. If PAVO is not able to find a replacement camper, you will receive a refund of 50% of the registration fee, and the other 50% may be applied toward a future camp (based on availability).
- Advanced Referee Training Camp - The completed application, two (2) letters of recommendation, and an officiating resume (“application packet”), must be submitted not later than February 15, 2017 to the PAVO Central Office, Attn: Miki Kennedy (PO Box 780, Oxford KS 67119) or electronically at email@example.com.
Additionally, the full registration fee also must be paid online, via the PAVO E-Store, not later than February 15, 2017.
Each Advanced Referee Camp applicant will be notified of their acceptance status no later than February 27, 2017. If your application is NOT selected, PAVO will credit the full registration fee directly to the credit card used for payment.
Advanced Referee Camps:
Advanced camps are highly competitive camps as they are intended for the referee interested in breaking into the top tier conferences or to prepare officials pursuing a PAVO National rating. Video feedback with voiceover commentary is included. Applications must be submitted for full consideration by PAVO. Submit the application, two letters of recommendation, and an officiating resume by February 27. Registration fee is $300 for PAVO members; $330 for non-members. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance no later than March 13.
Collegiate Referee Camps:
These camps are intended to strengthen the knowledge and skills of a referee already officiating at any division of women’s collegiate competition. Rosters are filled on a first-paid, first-accepted basis. Registration fee is $260 for PAVO members; $285 for non-members.
Line Judge Training Camps:
PAVO’s Line Judge Training Camps coincide with referee training camps to provide opportunities for line judges to gain exposure and improve their skills working with a full crew in a competitive, but non-threatening, environment. Camps will include a post-match debriefing with trained observers, feedback from a seasoned line judge with postseason experience, and opportunities to practice using the most current NCAA rules and interpretations. These camps are designed for line judges interested in increasing their fundamental skills, working towards a National Line Judge certification, and/or earning post-season assignments. These camps utilize the 2017 training materials necessary for line judge certification. The camp fee is $150. Travel, lodging, and expenses are the responsibility of the camper.
This level of camp is intended to provide educational and on-court experience for referees looking to build their foundation of officiating skills. Registration is on a first-paid, first-accepted basis. The fee is $175 for PAVO members and non-members.